Thursday 9 September 2010

been listening to seven parts

Why 1975 is a significant year for Billy and I?
in 1975 is when I began to actually read books and my mind was expanding far more than when I was taking LS d in the sixties.
Billy and I had a band in the village in which we rehearsed for many hours with the state of the art equipment back in a big loft Billy owned, but he didnt live there,
This billy is not the Pleadian Billy,but the sound man for CBGD (famous nyc club)

pleadian Billy was giving a concert of his own to the world where many observed pleadian ships flying in the sky while a rock concert was in progress and many saw the pleadian ships in the sky.
What is significant to observe here is that I was not aware of any of this, and only now in 200+ am I aware of this.He had knowledge ahead of this as he has ofd many events that will come to pass and have passed in the past due to the nature of his mission as harbinger or prophet.

back in nyc in the Grand councourse area I was reading voraciously any book that was connected to ocult magic astral projection, 1975 was a pivot year for me in that ai was at the crossroad and also trapped by a woman that would not let me go, and i would not doubt that she used black magic or consulted someone to do it, since I didnt love here and i wanted mny freedom. My apartment in the village birnt down while I was visting her and then because of that i had to remain there having no other place to go to. two of my best friends almost burnt in the fire yte escaped unscathed.

"guess what"?
"what"
"your apartment burnt down"
"Dot, i guess now i have to stay here with you"
"ok'

No comments:

Post a Comment