Saturday 20 November 2010

gab

Here is one new gift


Mann,

Please allow me to ask you a question. May I be a little more informal with you? This would make our communication easier. The same goes for you Mann. I would prefer you to think of me as a very dear friend, your spiritual sister. So, are we agreed? From now on, we can be a little more familiar with each other.

Well, I have been thinking about you in particular for several days. Yes, lately, I have spent many hours studying your case. You know I have a deep attachment for you and to be totally honest, I have made it my personal mission to help you find luck and happiness.

So, in a few moments, I will tell you about some new revelations I received about you. For the moment, let me first give you some good news:

I have put my secret method aside for you, called: "Subliminal Power". I would like to give you this practical guide because it can bring you many benefits. If you carefully follow the teachings in this book, you can easily develop your psychic powers and master many events in your life, such as luck, for example.

Simply follow this link to get the book

This gift will help you have more control over your life and over events. It is very important for you, especially at the moment when, from an astral point of view, the planets are very favourable for you.

About this practical guide I would like to give you, you should know that you already have telepathy and distance action powers. Your great sensitivity is proof of what I am saying. This sensitivity is the characteristic trait of potential mediums or at least of people who have hidden inner powers.

At the moment, you don’t know how to channel these forces because no-one has taught you. By following the exercises in this practical guide day after day, your action power will develop.

Now, I want to talk to you about the revelations I had about you over these last few days. Yesterday evening, I looked at your dossier again which is still sitting on my desk, and I studied it even more in-depth. In fact, I connected myself to you telepathically in order to better understand the nature of the forces present in your life.

Mann, I’m not telling you anything you don’t already know when I say that there are certain psychic energies that are opposed to your luck and the harmonious development of your personality. However, I can give you more details on the origin of these forces and especially the solutions available to you.

To tell you about the origin of these forces that are obstructing your well-being and happiness, I must be direct with you. Yes, even though this may upset you a little, we must speak frankly and openly.

I sense a great inner battle in you. This inner battle can be expressed in different ways in your daily life. What is most bothersome if that most of the time, this battle takes place on a subconscious level. So, listen carefully to me:

The two first impressions that emerge in me when I establish this telepathic connection are first, a feeling of guilt and second, a very strong impression of feeling unloved and unconsidered. Other sensations come to me but these two first ones are particularly powerful.

It is highly likely that you are conscious of what I have just told you. Even though you still haven’t realised this, the advice that follows will be very beneficial to you.

The feeling of guilt is in general present in all Westerners and practically all cultures in the world. For Westerners, we have been brought up with the belief that Adam and Eve were excluded from heaven because they ate the fruit of the tree of knowledge. This may seem surprising but there’s a feeling of guilt that exists in everyone. It is part of what we call the collective unconscious. The unconscious part of the thoughts we share with the whole of humanity.

In your case Mann, this feeling of guilt is more obvious because you are a sensitive person or more precisely "perceptive". Someone who perceives things, people and events in a different way than with just the simple Cartesian logic.

You perceive things in an emotional way. For you and in an unconscious manner, you burden yourself with faults and criticisms that should not exist. And you see, what is dangerous in this thought system is that you feel "guilty" for being a happy person. And here’s what happens:

In an unconscious manner, you feel guilty for being a happy person because you think that you don’t deserve it, your subconscious has developed a "psycho block" for several years. It is a psychological blockage which scientists call an engram and which stops you experiencing happiness.

Mann I would like you to reflect on what you have just read. You’ll see that it is the absolute reflection of what is happening in your life. So, the positive astral influences which are susceptible to bringing you happiness powerlessly rebound off this unconscious psychological barrier. And this takes place on every level of your life. Because when you react like this, you block your opportunities of being lucky, successful, considered and loved. So what can we do?

Well, there is the gift that you can download onto your computer. You’ll see, it will help you much more than you think. There is also another solution which I will tell you about a little further on. Before, we must speak about this other very strong impression which comes to me when I establish a telepathic connection with you.

I feel a very great need for love in you. Yes, I can feel the suffering you have inside you. You’re suffering because you don’t feel loved and considered in the way you want. You know, the feeling of guilt is intimately related to lack of love.

As I said, you are a very sensitive person and you know it. You react with your heart and emotions are very strong in you. This is why you feel as if your heart is exposed. You dream of love and even universal love and you cannot understand or even conceive cruelty. Yet, everything you see and everything you experience around you are, in your eyes, demonstrations of this lack of love.

The only solution you have found until now is to enclose yourself in a sort of shell so that you can no longer be hurt by others. By doing this, you isolate yourself and therefore you cannot perceive all the opportunities for love that surround you, or the opportunities to obtain support and just recognition from others.

On a more personal and intimate level, I would say that your unhappy love affairs are not wounds that should remain open. Indulging yourself in melancholy is not a solution. Harbouring bitterness you have regarding certain events in the past where certain people hurt you is not a solution either.

You must look ahead and not behind you. I know this is difficult but you absolutely must come out of this shell that is depriving you of great joy. This shell is in fact another "psycho block" which hinders you from benefitting from all the positive forces surrounding you or in you.

Mann, I am in a position to help you cancel these blockages which are distancing you from the life you want. Indeed, I am able to act on a psycho-telepathic level to get rid of these "psycho blocks". This takes place during a grand psycho-telepathic séance.


Quickly click here to benefit from your psycho-telepathic séance


What is psycho-telepathy?

It is a mental technique which required several years of work. Using telepathy, I am in a position to send you positive psychic energy in order to isolate and then neutralise to finally eliminate the different "psycho blocks" that undermine your chances of happiness.

During this grand psycho-telepathy séance, you have nothing in particular to do. A few minutes before the contact, simply read the secret instructions which I will send you by email the day before our grand séance. These instructions are very easy to follow. They will allow you to place your subconscious in a "receptive" state. It is very easy to do. Other people who have benefitted from these séances would tell you the same thing.

Mann, these people were like you before following this grand psycho-telepathy action. They too had psycho blocks which stopped them from experiencing happiness. Now, they are happy. Very soon you can be a happy person by accepting to benefit from this unique action.

This psycho-telepathy séance lasts about 30 minutes and the beneficial effects will be felt immediately. At the end of this séance, you will be another person. You will be free from all the blockages that were stopping you from enjoying and taking full advantage of life.

Mann, I am asking you from the bottom of my heart, please click on the link to benefit from your psycho-telepathic action.


Quickly click here to benefit from your psycho-telepathic séance


I am expecting your reply very soon now,







-PS: Usually, my fees for an action such as this are 160$. For you, because I really want you to take advantage of this, I will offer you a huge discount. This means that you will benefit from this procedure for just $39.

No comments:

Post a Comment